Say hello to the ‘BroDozer’. This badass 2011 Ford F-350 was built by the guys at Sparks Motors/Diesel Brothers.
The 6.7-liter Powerstroke beast sits on massive 54-inch Mickey Thompson Baja Claws and military axles with an overall width of 10 feet.
Some of its modifications include:
- 20- x 18-inch double beadlock wheels
- Brand New Modified Axletech 9 ton planetary Axles with disc brakes and air lockers
- Axletech 2 speed transfer case
- Peterbilt Drivelines
- Mickey Thompson 54″x19.5″x20″ Baja Claw Tires
- PSC Front and Rear Hydraulic Steering Setup
- King 3.0×18 coil over shocks
- Custom 4 Link Suspension using monster trucks heim joints and links
If you’re going to call a truck a dozer, you’ve just got to give it a Caterpillar Yellow paint finish.
Other details include backlit F-350 logo’s, Rogue 4 LED lights all around the truck, and a custom roof rack. If those lights don’t give The Brodozer’s location away, the Wetsounds interior and exterior audio system will.
(Click to enlarge – click the arrows to load more)